PAN Account is an easy-to-use accounting tool for intensive care units.
It imports medical data and prepares it for the accounting of medical services.
PAN Account is an easy-to-use accounting tool for intensive care units. It imports medical data and prepares it for the accounting of medical services. This simplifies the work of the Controlling department considerably. As direct communication between the data layer and accounting is not possible, PAN Account is used as middleware.
- Importing of recorded raw data, manually and/or automatically (scheduled)
- Editing of raw data
- Calculation of performance points according to the predefined rules of the service provider
- Configurable rules
- Simultaneous use of different sets of rules, e.g. adults/children, different service providers
- Recording of multiple intensive care units
- Automatic and manual export of calculated values
- Granular configurable user permissions
- Intensive care treatment (adults and children)
- Dialysis methods
- ECMO procedures
- Duration of assisted respiration
- Processing of diagnoses
- Medication with a special billing method